Supplies for Drawing and Figure Drawing Classes
- 1 each of 2H, and 6B pencils, or a small drawing pencil ki.
- White eraser.
- Spiral-bound sketch book, 9 x 12 or a bit larger. Regular drawing paper is fine, but if you want to start water coloring over your sketches, you might like a mixed-media sketchbook with heavier paper.
- Micron Pigma pens, 1 and 3.
- Pencil sharpener with a reservoir built in for the shavings.
- A little satchel or tool box to carry your supplies in.
- Fun to have:
- Inktense or Faber-Castell or Crayan D'ache set of 6 or 8 watercolor pencils.
- Watercolor Kit-- bring if you have, but one of our lessons will by on types and kinds of kits, so you can build your own with some sense of what to buy.
- A white pen-- this sounds weird, but if you are someone who loves ink drawing and toned paper, this is a fun one.
My Figure Drawing Class sessions require a slightly expanded kit:
- 16 x 20 or 18 x 24 newsprint pad
- 16 x 20 drawing paper pad
- Black and white conte crayon
- Toned paper, 11 x 14 inches, a pad of mixed colors works well..